As more and more people recognize the affect appearance has on self-confidence and overall well-being, the more they’re turning to cosmetic dental care for stunning smiles. An attractive smile acts as a key component of looking your best, and we want you to have the most attractive smile possible. That’s why we offer a number of cosmetic dentistry procedures, allowing us to provide you with everything from a small touch-up to a complete smile makeover.
What Cosmetic Dentistry Services are Offered?
- Teeth Whitening – we offer take-home whitening kits for patients that incorporate custom-crafted application trays and professional-grade whitening gel. Used consistently for about two weeks, patients see results up to ten shades brighter. We also have a whitening for life program that enables patients to touch up their smiles with regular whitening treatments free of cost.
- Porcelain Veneers – to conceal numerous smile flaws correct gaps or change the line of patients’ smiles, porcelain veneers are an excellent solution. Minimally invasive, these thin sheaths of tooth-colored porcelain are bonded to the fronts of teeth allowing patients to hit the reset button on their smiles.
- Cosmetic Bonding – for minor chips, cracks, breaks, gaps, and stains, patients may select cosmetic bonding to correct their smiles. Using composite resin, the bonding material is applied directly to the tooth with little to no preparation. In most cases, this procedure is reversible allowing patients to undo the treatment if they aren’t 100% happy with the results.
- Porcelain Crowns – for those patients with significant decay or dental damage, who undergo root canal treatment, and who choose single tooth implant replacement, a porcelain crown is the perfect finishing touch to offer natural looking restoration. Porcelain crowns are both natural and durable making them an ideal restorative solution.
- Cosmetic Gum Sculpting – Cosmetic gum sculpting involves the use of dental lasers to transform your “gummy” smile into a nice, balanced grin. Dental lasers lessen pain, shorten healing times, and provide precision gum contouring to fix gum-related cosmetic problems.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – unlike the traditional, amalgam fillings relied on by dentists for years tooth colored fillings are more cosmetically appealing, and they are applied directly to the damaged tooth. These creates a stronger bond and decreases the likeliness that the filling will break or shift over time.
A complete smile makeover might include any or even all of these cosmetic dentistry procedures. Want to transform your smile with a conservative procedure that quickly provides a little boost? We might recommend teeth whitening. Want to cover a number of problems including chipping, cracking, staining, or gapping? Porcelain veneers cover up problems like these with one procedure. And all of our cosmetic dental care procedures involve discussing your specific preferences and goals in-depth beforehand to make sure your unique smile receives the care it deserves.